23 sep. 2008

DJ Digga Mixtape Volume 13 (2000)



By this time me and my man Andreas ran this streetwear brand called EMCEE Clothing. On the cover I am obviously in love with myself, and I am rockin´ our first collection that we had tailor made in a small village in Vietnam called Hoi An. I´m lovin´ that Sadat X & Common track on Hi-Tek´s amazing production that has worked as inspiration so many times when I am producing beats myself. If you listen carefully to the intro you´ll hear pieces of my very short lived (read SHORT) career as an emcee.

Download or stream the mixtape for free here!

(256 kbps, 98 mb, 70 minutes, 21 tracks)

Playlist:

1. Intro
2. D & D Soundclash - Afu Ra feat. Cocoa Brovaz
3. Rush Ya Clique - Outsidaz feat. Eminem
4. One-Nine-Nine-Nine - Common feat. Sadat X
5. No fear - Originoo Gunn Clappaz
6. Shit Happens - Originoo Gunn Clappaz
7. Life After This - Group Home
8. Punchline - Louis Logic
9. Low Class Conspiracy - Quasimodo feat. Madlib
10. Black Helicopters - Non Phixion
11. Leflaur Leflah Eshkoshka - Heltah Skeltah feat. Originoo Gunn Clappaz
12. Long Arm Of The Law - Looptroop
13. Break
14. Let Me Hear It - Jigmastas
15. Rhytmus Mafiosos - Tefla & Jaleel
16. Foreign/Domestic - Mics Of Fury
17. Rollin´ - Saukrates feat. Masta ACe & O.C.
18. The Rhyme - Keith Murray
19. East New York Theory - Group Home feat. Brainsick Mob
20. Soul On Ice (Diamond D remix) - Ras Kass

Front and back cd cover. Click image for full size to print.


1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Originooooooooo Gun Klappaz!