21 sep. 2008

DJ Digga Mixtape Volume 10 (2000)



Man, that is what I consider ugly cover artwork. This mixtape is from January 2000, and at this time I had just released my very first website called "1 D mixtapes", where people could stream and download all my mixes. I remember working so many hours on that website to get it perfected, still I believe the website had the hardest URL the internet has ever seen: http://www.gti.se/wat2/won...

Download DJ Digga Mixtape Volume 10 (2000) here!

(256 kbps, 103 mb, 74 minutes, 23 tracks)

Playlist:

1. Intro
2. Run For Your Life - Group Home feat. Blackadon and Agallah
3. No More Prisons - Hurricane G and Rishi
4. The Ultimate (You Know The Time) - Artifacts
5. Respiration - Mos Def & Talib Kweli feay. Common
6. Petet Frère - I Am
7. Black Business - Poor Righteous Teachers
8. Who Can Get Busy Like This Man - Brand Nubian
9. Screwed Up - Screwball
10. Flava In Ya Ear - Craig Mack
11. Aquemini - Outkast
12. Just Ask Us - Matt Fingaz, Punch and Words
13. Verbalize (DJ Spinna Remix) - Big Kwam
14. Break
15. One In The Chamba - The Almighty R.S.O.
16. Hardcore Hip-Hop
17. Real Kukoo - Kukoo Da Bag-A-Bonez
18. Shoot To Kill - Originoo Gunn Clappaz
19. In Your Town - Arsonists
20. Pain I Feel - Blahzay Blahzay
21. Mad Izm - Channel Live feat. KRS-One
22. Focused Daily - Defari feat. Evidence
23. Outro

Front and back cd cover. Click image for full size to print.


Inga kommentarer: