23 sep. 2008

DJ Digga Mixtape Volume 14 - The Dub Mixtape (2000)



My buddy Magnus used to be a hardcore dub and reggae fiend. Today he hates reggae he tells me. Anyways, I never really collected dub and reggae vinyl, so I borrowed all tunes from Magnus for this mixtape. Thanks Mange! If I should mention one magic 80´s reggae song it just has to be Horace Martin´s "You´ve Changed"... Recorded in my Gothenburg crib in Vasastan on the 26th of June 2000.

Download DJ Digga Mixtape Volume 14 - The Dub Mixtape (2000) here!

(256 kbps, 8 mb, 60 minutes, 20 tracks)

Playlist:

1. Intro
2. Dance Of The Vampires - Scientist
3. Children Children - Toyan
4. Skylarking - Horace Andy
5. Blood In South Africa - Yabby You & Michael Prophet
6. One Armed Boxer - Lee Perry and The Upsetters
7. Sidewalk Killer - I-Roy
8. You´ve Changed - Horace Martin
9. Hungry belly Dub - King Tubby meets Roots Radics
10. Your Teeth In My Neck - Scientist
11. Bad Man Comes And Goes - Rod Taylor
12. Prince Far I Come Again - Prince Far I
13. Judgement On The Land - Yabby You
14. Judah - Burning Dub
15. Youths Of Today - Horace Andy
16. Protection Dub - Yabby You
17. Jah Children - African Princess
18. Wolf In Sheep´s Clothing - Big Youth
19. Dragon Slayer - Lee Perry and The Upsetters
20. Rasta Conference - Yabby You & Michael Prophet

Front and back cd cover. Click image for full size to print.


Inga kommentarer: