9 jan. 2009

Put It On (DJ Digga Full Clip Mash Up) (2009)



If you are a frequent visitor of this blog you´ve probably already figured out that I am a die hard 90´s boom bap addict. Out of the countless boom bap partys I´ve spun at, I do not think there are many where I left out Big L´s "Put It On" or Gang Starr´s "Full Clip", because of the simple fact that these two tracks always get the club going. But last time I deejayed at a gig like this I got so fed up with myself playing these two tracks again, that I decided to make a mash-up combining these two 90´s hip hop milestones. Club mayhem guarantee!

Download the track for free here!

Edit maestro: DJ Digga
Track: Put It On (DJ Digga Full Clip Mash Up)
Artist: Big L vs. Gang Starr
Playing time: 3 min 34 sec
Bitrate: 256 kbps

1 kommentar:

Unknown sa...

Yaga Yow!!! Dj Digga to di world!!!

Grymt smootha remixar änna , Mr Boom Bap Pappa!!! BOOYAKA!!!