24 sep. 2008

DJ Digga Mixtape Volume 19 (2004)



Mixtape released the same year as I opened up Shelta. This one, just like volume 18, also worked as a promotional CD that I handed out to customers at my store. Intro track "Subway" is from my first self released album Soundstorm Battles (2004) (will upload this when time is right...). Shout outs from Black Moon´s Buckshot from the dope Boot Camp Clik show at S.O.B.´s in New York, the very pretentious Ursula Rucker and DJ Strick of Masta Ace´s super group EMC (who actually tried to get money of me for giving me this shout out. Get over your self man.).

Download DJ Digga Mixtape Volume 19 (2004) here!

(256 kbps, 105 mb, 75 minutes, 33 tracks)

Playlist:

1. Subway - DJ Digga
2. Shout Out - Buckshot from Black Moon (Lyrisist Lounge, S.O.B.´s, New York)
3. I Cram To Understand U (Sam) - MC Lyte & DJ K-Rock
4. The Jig Is Up - Big Shug
5. Masters - Les Sages Poetes De La Rue
6. Shout Out - Ursula Rucker
7. Lifestyles Of The Rich And Shameless - Lost Boyz
8. I Can´t Wait - Redman
9. Steel Finger Break
10. The Una.S.S.I.S.T.E.D.
11. Get Ready - Roscoe feat. Mr. Kane
12. Powers That Be - Hieroglyphics
13. Survival Of The Fittest (acca.)/Juicy Fruit (inst.) - Mobb Deep/Mtume
14. Juicy Fruit - Mtume
15. Juicy - Notorious B.I.G
16. Hey AZ - AZ feat. SWV
17. Shout Out - DJ Strick of EMC
18. Fucked... - Souls Of Mischief
19. Intruducing The Raw - Rawcotiks
20. Loud Hangover - Akinyele & Sadat X
21. Baknafek - Das EFX
22. Total Wreck - Bahamadia
23. Whenimondamic - Lootpack
24. Just To Get A Rep (Madlib Remix) - Gang Starr
25. Live At The Barbeque - Main Source feat. Nasty Nas
26. Zhigge - Toss It Up
27. Caught Up - Caveman
28. Time For Us To Defend Ourselves - MC Shan
29. I Got Da Feelin - Sweet Tee
30. Correct Break
31. Made U Look (Apache Remix) - Nas
32. Made U Look (acca.)/Any Man (inst.) - Nas/Da Beatminerz
33. Ice Grillz - Blahzay Blahzay

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

D.O.P.E mix! U getz extra props for selecting that Caveman tune! UK rap at it´s best right there!

Anonym sa...

This the shit right here. Thanks!

/021handstyles.blogspot.com